Who is Calsac?
CALSAC is responsible for the day to day running of all coaching administration in South Australia.
Our main areas of responsibility are to:
- handle the memberships of CALSAC
- provide all the various levels of coach education and qualification
- provide all necessary updating
- seminars/meetings/workshops for coaches
- organise First Aid courses for coaches
- provide a delegate to the C.A.S.A. Committee of Management
- provide delegates to the Australian Calisthenic Federation Coaching Council (A.C.F.C.C.)